Sunday 18 November 2012

West Ham Boss Wants To Sign Former Chelsea Striker Anelka

Posted by TR On 08:00 No comments

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has said he is keen on re-signing Shanghai Shenhua striker Nicolas Anelka.
Allardyce, 58, bought the player for Bolton for a then-club record fee in 2006 and could move to work with the 33-year-old again in January.
“It could interest me, of course it could,” he said. “It would be of interest if that is a possibility financially and he wanted to come.
“I have had no conversations with Nicolas’s agent at this time.”
“He had a girlfriend, who is now his wife, and his family and I think that has matured him – I think Nicolas has still got his family here in London, I don’t think they moved out to China,” Allardyce said.
“He never was like that in his entire time I had him,” he replied. “He was disappointed I left, when he came and played for me I had him at a very, very good time – probably at the height of his career, I would think, because he had matured into a dedicated professional.
“I think he has always been dedicated but he got sidetracked by certain situations through his younger days but he learnt from that, his experience across Europe.”
SOURCE: BBC

0 comments:

Post a Comment